Adhesive for mouldings
The adhesives presented here were developed with leading manufacturers in this field on the basis of innovative technologies. They have the advantage of taking all the properties and features of Orac Decor® products into account, and are therefore a perfect match. Choosing Orac Decor® adhesive for mouldings, you get a guaranteed quality material that ensures a lasting and durable connection between the decorative element and your wall or ceiling.
Showing all 6 results
How to choose an adhesive for moulding
In our online store Profhome you'll find three different types of adhesive for mouldings, each of which has its own specific characteristics and application features:
- Adhesive for internal use. This acrylic water-based adhesive, Orac DecoFix Pro, is an excellent solution for the installation of Orac Decor mouldings on absorbent and porous surfaces. Please note that it's not suitable for outdoor work or in areas with high humidity. There are two versions / sizes:
- FDP500 (310 ml) - depending on the size of the moulding element is enough for about 7-8 m.
- FDP600 (4200 ml / 6.4 kg) - depending on the size of the moulding element is enough for about 65-110 m.
- Adhesive for outdoor areas and damp environments. Orac DecoFix Hydro (FDP700) is a particularly strong adhesive for moulding. It's frostproof and ensures a reliable connection between the decorative elements and less absorbent surfaces (varnished areas, tiles, etc.), even in conditions of high humidity or in the open. The contents of the tube (290 ml) suffice for 7-8 m of moulding.
- Adhesive for combining moulding elements. Manufactured on the basis of polyurethane, this adhesive, Orac DecoFix Extra, acts at the molecular level, providing a strong and reliable connection. If necessary, it can be removed with acetone or a synthetic solvent.
You can choose from two options / sizes:
- FX200 (310 ml) - depending on the size of the element to be installed this is enough for about 80 m of moulding.
- FX210 (80 ml) - this is enough for about 20 m of moulding.
How to apply adhesives for moulding.
Before use, both the adhesive and moulding should be allowed to stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Further, make sure the surfaces are clean, smooth and not greasy. The moulding adhesive is applied evenly to the moulding over the entire area of contact, and then the decorative element is firmly pressed against the wall or ceiling surface. Any excess adhesive should be removed before it dries.
Buying adhesives for moulding from our online store with delivery
In order to make it easier for you to make your choice, you'll find price lists and detailed descriptions of the adhesives online.
After making your choice, you can easily buy a suitable adhesive, using our fast and simple order procedure. If you have any questions, please contact us. Our customer support team will help you to make a purchase and if necessary, organize fast delivery to any country in the world. Enjoy your shopping!