Bauhaus Mosaic Tiles Collection
The name of the mosaic tile collection “Bauhaus” comes from the art school with the same name that later became an influential trend in architectural design. The main characteristics of the Bauhaus style are maximum simplicity and functionality of all elements in a building, and the design of this Bauhaus metal mosaic from the Australian manufacturer ALLOY perfectly reflects these. The massive rectangular tiles are punched from a single sheet of high-quality metal, making them easily distinguishable from the products of other manufacturers, not only because of their austere appearance, but also due to their high mechanical strength, resistance to external influences, durability, and ease of care.
Showing all 14 results
Design of Bauhaus collection mosaic tiles
The stylish design and unsurpassed quality of this Bauhaus mosaic gives it a wide range of applications:
- This finishing material is often used in living areas like kitchens or bathrooms. The unrivaled glint of stainless steel or titanium gives such rooms an ultra-modern, urban design. Products made of copper, brass or raw steel that gradually acquire a patina over time, are, in contrast, an excellent idea for creating an "aged", "vintage" interior.
- The strict design of this mosaic tile from the Bauhaus collection is also well-suited for decorating commercial premises and offices, as they help create an atmosphere of reliability and integrity, which is sure to inspire a visitor’s confidence in your enterprise.
- Apart from interior decoration, Bauhaus mosaic tiles are also widely used for decorating various exterior surfaces, such as fountains, pools and other areas that are exposed to harmful environmental influences. Products made of titanium or stainless steel are recommended in such spaces as they keep their original brilliance and don't corrode even when exposed to intense moisture, ultraviolet light or temperature changes.
The manufacturer ALLOY not only offers high quality and unsurpassed design, but also a wide choice of materials. The Bauhaus mosaic tile is available in five types of metal and in 14 different finishes, allowing you to find the design that's best suited for your particular style of interior.
Below are listed the main characteristics of the mosaic tiles from the Bauhaus collection:
- Tile size: 40 x 20 mm
- Tiles per sheet: 120 pcs
- Sheet dimensions: 329 x 318 x 1.6 mm
- Sheets per package: 10 pcs
- Total surface area: 1.05 m2
- Package weight: 15.1 kg
In order to help you make a choice, our online catalogue presents, prices, interior photos, descriptions and detailed specifications (weight, size, etc.) of these Bauhaus mosaic tiles. You can also order samples of the product before buying.
After choosing, you can easily buy mosaic tiles from the Bauhaus collection, as our ordering process is quick and simple. If you have any questions, please contact us. Our customer support team will help you to make a purchase and, if necessary, organize fast delivery (or express) to any country in the world.
Enjoy your shopping!