Herringbone Mosaic Tiles Collection
Chevron, zigzag or herringbone – the mosaic pattern in the collection Herringbone has many names to describe it. These rectangular tiles are arranged in the form of the letter V, at an angle to each other, forming a broken, zigzag line. Such a pattern with a large number of angles is perfect for “revitalizing” a flat, monotonous surface, adding brightness and energy to it. And the unique shine of natural metal, from which the Herringbone mosaic is made, gives the product a more stylish, ultra-modern design.
Showing all 14 results
Design of Herringbone mosaic tile collection
Herringbone Mosaic tiles have quite a wide range of applications and can be used to decorate various interiors:
- Mosaics with a chevron pattern have a catchy design, which from the first second attracts your attention. Therefore, such decorating material is most commonly found in areas that you want to highlight, to make stand out from the general background. At the same time, care should be taken not to overdo the look, as this would irritate and tire the viewer's eyes. Perfect applications for the Herringbone mosaic are, therefore, in the form of an inset around the sink, mirror or in the form of a kitchen apron.
- Another feature of the Herringbone mosaic tile is its ability to visually resize a given space. With the vertical arrangement, in which the angle of the pattern is directed upwards, the chevron pattern makes a surface look higher and narrower. In the horizontal orientation, in contrast, the decorated area appears wider.
- Despite its striking zigzag pattern, this mosaic is quite a versatile decorating material, which easily finds its place in both classical and minimalistic or industrial styles. In order to help you match the tile to the rest of your interior design, you can choose from a total of fourteen different variants.
Among the most important features of the Herringbone mosaic tile are not only its original appearance, but also its unsurpassed quality. Thanks to the innovative development of the Australian company ALLOY, the mosaic tiles are punched from a single sheet of metal, so they're all characterized by good resistance to external factors (moisture, solar radiation, and temperature changes), ease of handling and durability.
Below is a list of the main characteristics of the Herringbone metal mosaic tile:
- Tile size: 40 x 12 mm
- Tiles per sheet: 171 pcs
- Sheet dimensions: 329 x 329 x 1.6 mm
- Sheets per package: 10 pcs
- Total surface area: 0.94 m2
- Package weight: 11.9 kg
In order to help you to choose the right Herringbone mosaic tile, online you'll find an overview of prices, interior photos, descriptions and detailed specifications (weight, size, etc.). You can also use our sample ordering service.
Once you've made your choice, you can easily buy a mosaic tile from the Herringbone collection, thanks to our quick and simple order process. If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our customer support team will help you to make a purchase and, if necessary, organize faster delivery (express) to any country in the world. Enjoy your shopping!