Here you’ll find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions regarding our Profhome online shop. More detailed information about delivery and payment methods can be found on the corresponding pages. Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the information in the “Contact” section.
- How do I place an order in the Profhome online store?
- How do I order a sample of the goods?
- How can I as a buyer contact you directly?
- How can I carry out a search on the site?
- What’s the “Wish list”?
- How safe is my personal data as a buyer?
- What’s the return policy?
- Return process
How do I place an order in the Profhome online store?
Below is a detailed, step-by-step description of the order process:
- Add the item to your shopping basket.. Click on the red button “Add to basket” to add the product in which you’re interested to your shopping basket. Access the basket by clicking on the symbol or the button “View basket”. Here you can adjust the quantity of goods, remove unwanted items, and calculate the final purchase price including shipping. (Please note that payment by credit card is only possible if you register.)
- Proceed to checkout.. To place an order, click the “Proceed to checkout” button. Fill in the required contact information, select the method of payment and specify the address to which delivery should be made.
- Place an order. At the last stage, after thoroughly checking all the information, click the “Place order” button and make payment. Your order has now been created and can be processed by our team. You’ll receive an automatic mail message about the successful completion of your purchase, including all the details of your order.
How do I order a sample of the goods?
If you want to see the quality and design of a product in which you’re interested before purchasing, we recommended using our sample order service. (Please note that samples are not available for all products.) To do this, you just need to go to the article(s) in which you’re interested, click on the grey button “Order a sample”, and follow the steps described above (“Proceed to checkout” and “Place an order”).
How can I as a buyer contact you directly?
On the “Contact” page, you’ll find information on how to contact our customer support team.
How can I carry out a search on the site?
In order to help you find a specific product in our shop you can use the search function. Type in a name or article number and the system will automatically take you to the right page, but also offer you “related” or accompanying products.
Alternatively, if you prefer to browse through our range of products to find something suitable, you can use the various filters offered and pre-sort the articles according to characteristics such as colour, pattern, style, application etc.
What’s the “Wish list”?
If you’re interested in a product, but aren’t yet ready to make a purchase, you can add it to your “Wish list” by simply clicking on the button with the heart. This makes it easier to compare several different articles as you have them all on one page. At any time, you can add articles to your list or delete articles from it. To purchase items from your “Wish list” click on the red button “Add to cart”, and follow the steps described above (“Proceed to checkout” and “Place an order”).
How safe is my personal data as a buyer?
Protection of your personal data as a buyer is one of our highest priorities. Our internet shop Profhome complies with all the regulatory requirements of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG), as well as the Electronic Information and Communication Services Act (TMG, Telemediengesetz) for all data processing operations (for example collection, processing and transmission). You can therefore be assured that all the information provided to us will be used exclusively for its intended purpose, in order to ensure the highest possible service.
Before your personal data leaves your computer and is transmitted over the internet, they’re encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This technology is a proven and absolutely safe method of data transmission. Thus, we guarantee you full protection of all transmitted data from unauthorized access by external users.
What’s the return policy?
You have the right to cancel the purchase contract, without giving a reason, within fourteen days from receipt of the goods.
To request a refund, you must inform us in writing (e-Delux GmbH, Roentgenstr 8, 40699 Erkrath, Germany, fax number: +49-2104-83311-39, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) about your wish to cancel the contract (for example, a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail).
You can use the following example of an order cancellation:
– I / we (*) cancel the contract entered into by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following product(s) (*) / provision of the service (*)
– Ordered (*) / received (*)
– Name of the buyer (*)
– Buyer’s address (*)
– Buyer’s signature (only in a letter / fax)
– Date (*)
(*) Please enter your details
Upon termination of the contract, you’re responsible for returning the goods purchased. Once they’re received back in our warehouse, and have been checked by our staff, you’ll be reimbursed.
Please return the goods as soon as possible, at latest within fourteen days of terminating the contract. They should be returned in a suitable box, ideally the original packaging, and sufficiently prepaid to our postal address:
Please also indicate your Order ID and Customer ID.
Unless otherwise agreed, we’ll refund you using the same payment method that you chose for payment. If you paid by bank transfer, please let us have your bank details (IBAN and BIC).
We can refuse to terminate the contract if the products are not returned on time or evidence is not provided that the goods have been sent to us. We may also refuse to accept the goods if they arrive damaged or the shipping is not prepaid.